Monday 12 November 2012

In the Bag

From the final School of Grazia Masterclass at the Apple Store on Regent's Street, the one piece the panel of beauty vloggers all agreed on one piece which readers and viewers love; what is in your bag. Be it a make-up bag or handbag, readers and viewers love to know what bloggers own.

So here is my very own 'in my bag' post. I certainly have plans for more in the future since what I lug around changes from time to time depending on where I am and what I'm doing. Since arriving back in Cardiff, here are the usual contents of my Jasper Conran bag:

Louis Vuitton purse (my best flea market find!)
Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream
Pink Moleskine notebook
Pink ink Bic pen
Gilly Hicks lipgloss
The latest issue of Grazia magazine
Book of the moment: The Graduate
Native Union USB stick
iPhone (not shown, used to take picture!)

1 comment: