Sunday 4 November 2012

Native Union

Last week I attended the Rich London Halloween Press Day and met the lovely team behind the PR company who are representing some of the hottest brands at the moment. One of these brands is Native Union, the guys behind the 'POP Phones'. These cute handsets for your computer, Phone or  iPad are already huge in Japan and the US. Orlando Bloom, Daniel Craig, Lenny Kravitz, Eva Longoria and the Kardashians are among the celebrities who have been spotted with a bit of POP.

The guys at Rich London were kind enough to send me my very own POP Phone to the Grazia office and it has instantly become my new favourite accessory (which is why, if you're in my phone book, I will have called you a bazillion times just so I can use it!)



Native Union

Rich London PR


No comments:

Post a Comment