Tuesday 20 November 2012

Introductions and Thank You

I wanted to say a massive thank you to everyone who has viewed and followed my blog. Salted Caramel has had views in the UK, US, Spain, Germany, France, Denmark, India, Hong Kong, South Korea and Canada. I'm made up. I love keeping this blog and I'm delighted people are reading and enjoying the posts.

I've realised, nineteen posts in, that I haven't actually introduced myself.
My name is Adele, I'm a graduate living in Cardiff, fluent in Welsh. I blog about what I love, what inspires me and what I want to share.

I am also a budding journalist and have written for:
Grazia Magazine, graziadaily.co.uk, The Wales on Sunday, The Western Mail, The Olive Press (Spain), The Student Prints (USA), Plastik Magazine, Miniature Music Press and others.

I am currently blogging for London based Young & Connected.

Please let me know what you think, ask a question or make a suggestion by leaving a comment or on Twitter @Adele_Georgia

Cheers!

(5-year-old me wears dungarees by Oshkosh, t-shirt and sunglasses unknown)

No comments:

Post a Comment